First Post

So I figure the easiest way to show off any photos / have a rant while I'm away would be a blog. I told myself I wouldn't do this, but here I am setting this thing up the morning I leave.


I don't know how often I'll be updating this - I'll try for once a week. If you really want to know about what I'm doing, I'll be updating my Twitter feed pretty regularly, its over here on the right --->

For those of you who I haven't told, I'm going to Europe for 4.5 weeks (here on out referred to as Eurotown) and traveling through Switzerland, France, UK, Netherlands (or Holland is you prefer) and Italy. First stop will be Singapore for 4 hours then straight on to Zurich.

Pics and stories to follow.

0 comments:


 


Creative Commons License
Adventures with James by James Drewe is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License
Template by GeckoandFly