Originally I had planned to stay in Amsterdam for 8 nights but unfortunately the first 4 nights were double booked. Looking to avoid sleeping on the streets I paid a visit to STA travel. Here's what my next two weeks look like:

- On May1 I fly to Berlin (Germany for those of you playing at home) for 3 nights.
- Catch a train to Amsterdam for 4 nights.
- Fly to Dubrovnik (Croatia) and stay in a hotel for 3 nights
- Do some island hopping in the Adriatic Sea for ~5 days. It will be summer here on May 1, so fingers crossed for some great weather.
- Catch a ferry from Split (Also in Croatia) to Ancona (full points if you can guess the country).
- Then I will have about 1 week to travel through Italy (just gave away the answer for Ancona) until I fly out of Rome on May 19.

0 comments:


 


Creative Commons License
Adventures with James by James Drewe is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Australia License
Template by GeckoandFly